As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority.
We are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situations around the novel coronavirus continues to evolve.
We will continue to update our page with the latest information regarding booking flexibility, supporting our community and workforce and travel safety.
Surval has implemented a global program that will introduce a new standard of Hotel cleanliness and disinfection to ensure Surval guests enjoy an even cleaner and safer stay.
The program has been developed with industry experts, maker of Dettol and Lysol, brands trusted for safely disinfecting surfaces. They will advise and assist in enhancing Surval’s cleaning disinfection protocols.
- Surval Clean Stay room seal – to indicate that guest rooms have not been accessed since they were cleaned.
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high touch areas in guest rooms including light switches and door handles.
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas.
- Reduced paper amenities.
- Enhanced cleaning & other changes to buffets and meeting spaces.
- Enhanced team member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols.
The roll-out of Surval Clean Stay will roll-out in June 2020.
We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food and safety recommendations.
We have increased the deployment of hand sanitisers.
Please watch this page for further developments.